Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thing # 22

I tried all of the directories listed, and did not like any of them.

Educational Podcast Directory would not open any of the podcasts I clicked on. The RSS feed was either unable to be read, or it just did not open.

Podcastdirectory.com took too long to download, had misleading genre titles, and many of the podcasts had been moved so I couldn't listen to them anyhow.

Podcastalley.com asked me to subscribe to the podcast before allowing me to listen. I did not listen.

Learn Out Loud had a price on almost everything, and of the ones that were free, I found nothing interesting.

I listened to one podcast about the use of the Internet by the government. Have I been inspired to create a podcast because of this Thing? Not at all. Did I find a podcast I would consider subscribing to? No.

I would have to say this was my least favorite Thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment