Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thing # 17

This Thing started out wonderfully for me. I was very happy to see that an account was already established for APSU students to use. This is one account I don't have to sign up for.

I can see how a social bookmarking site can be useful. Blogs that have a high number of tags are more than likely not going to waste your time. Blogs that have only a few tags may be a waste of time, but, just to be fair, you never know until you try them.

How can a teacher take advantage of a social bookmarking site? It is a store of information that has been screened, or filtered, and connected in ways I might not have imagined. Someone else's link may lead me to an extraodridary resource I would not have found otherwise. This can also be used by the sudents for any research they might need to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment